Summer vacation is coming! Come with us to make and sell delicious ice-creams in the street with our ice-cream cart! No one could resist the yummy creations we made!
As a talented ice-cream chef, we always start from making all kinds of beautiful cones. Well mixed all the good ingredients in the food processor, pour the mixture into waffle cones maker, carefully bake it and roll it. Now see! we have got a perfect waffle cone. Dip it in chocolate, nuts, and sprinkles, as well as a variety of candy! Decorate it of the style you dreams.
Then you need to actually help make the yummy icecream. Add all the ingredients in the food processor, pick up the flavor of your choice and mix it up. Let it then freeze for a while with the help of a cool ice-cream maker. You need to keep rolling the handle of the ice-cream maker in this process, so the frozen icecream will getting fine and smooth.
Pick up the waffle cone, and get the yummy frozen ice cone which you prepared in advance, add tasty toppings and add-ons on the ice-cream,to make perfect ice-cream combinations.There are hundreds of different decoration combinations to create your favorite frozen dessert ! Choose from a huge range of decorations such as all kinds of candies, fruits, cookies,etc. So many sweet choices~~~
Act like a talented ice-cream chef, create the tasty ice-creams in your way! Enjoy hours of fun decorating and making icecream!
- Build up the cool ice-cream maker!
- Roll the waffle cone by yourself with waffle cones maker!
- Create all kinds of ice-creams you can dream of!
- Decorate the yummy frozen desserts in your own style!
- Serve the yummy frozen desserts by simply scratch, tap to enjoy double fun!
- Share your perfect frozen dessert creations with your friends!
- Tons of ice-cream flavor options!
- Multiple frozen dessert making steps.
- Hundreds of different decorating combinations for ice-cream!
For more cooking games,visit our official site at http://www.makerlabs.net/
Any new idea or suggestions to our game? Please follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/The_MAKER_LAB