Word Zoo – Word Crossy
World’s highest rated word search game. Play just once and you’ll be hooked on Word Zoo – Word Crossy. Download Word Zoo, the best ruzzle free game, to train your brain and improve your vocab now!
Simply swipe letters and connect words from mixed letters to earn rubies! A brand-new crossword puzzle is right here for you. Download Word Zoo, play words with friends to make every day a houseparty!
Time to discover all hidden words in given letters and connect them anyway you like. Enjoy your customized ruzzle houseparty! Pretty sure you’ll be hooked.
What makes Word Zoo – Word Crossy a special word puzzle?
- Word Zoo is powered by Oxford Dictionaries.
- Starts off as an easy word search, but gets challenging.
- Train your brain and vocab with this ruzzle while having fun.
- Over 1,300 awesome levels with tons of rewards await you!
- Login every day for a brand-new Daily Challenge.
- Hidden extra words are waiting to be discovered! How brilliant are you?
- A sense of accomplishment after finding all hidden words during word searching.
- Take advantage of special elements, e.g. star words, to earn rubies.
- Play words with friends and share fun on Facebook!
- Enjoy word search ruzzle anytime and anywhere. No worries of Wi-Fi!
- Free download! Free update!
How to play:
- Words can be connected vertical, horizontal, diagonal and even backwards.
- Simply slide and drag your finger over the word to select it, and keep playing word search for free!
- A valid word not being displayed will be counted as an extra word, which earns rubies for you!
- Word Zoo – Word Crossy contains ads like banner, interstitial and video.
- Word Zoo – Word Crossy is a free word search game, but it provides in-app purchases.
Word Zoo is an app designed to train your brain all while having fun. Share the fun of this ruzzle free games and play words with friends, a sparkling houseparty isn’t that far!
Comment & Suggest:
Like Word Zoo on our Facebook fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/TapSkyGames
Feel free to contact us if there is any issue: firstname.lastname@example.org