Pixel Blacksmith is a game about crafting items for customers! As all kinds of visitors come into your humble blacksmithing shop (there's even robots!), they'll want all sorts of items before they'll leave. Can you help them?
• No premium currency, no pay to win, no "Invite your friends", no forced adverts, no nonsense!
• 250+ unique items, each with recipes!
• Advanced multi-stage crafting system!
• 50+ traders on the market, each with unlockable tiers!
• 55+ visitors, each with bonuses for their preferred items!
• Advanced visitor demand system, so you'll never get the same request twice!
• 30 upgrades (with tiers) + 24 settings!
• Hire helpers + heroes to gather resources!
• Seasonal events with unique rewards!
• Comprehensive tutorial, and detailed help articles for every area!
• Regular additions of player-suggested features & content!
• No internet required!
• Active Reddit community (/r/PixelBlacksmith)!
• 35 Repeatable Quests
• 31 Achievements
• 7 Leaderboards
• Cloud Saves
• All Android versions from Ice Cream Sandwich to Nougat, and beyond.
• All phone & tablet sizes, from a tiny 3.7" Nexus One to a chubby 5.7" Nexus 6P, and beyond to the 10.1" Nexus 10!
• Google Play Services are optional.
• Billing: Used for Premium IAP, and contributions.
• Internet, External Storage, Network State: Used to download and cache the appropriate quality adverts.
• External Files / Photos: Used to import + export game save files.
Pixel Blacksmith is created and maintained by Jake Lee, a software engineer from England. If you've encountered a bug, or have an idea for a new feature, please mention it in a review or on https://reddit.com/r/PixelBlacksmith
and I'll reply ASAP. I don't bite!
Happy crafting, blacksmiths!