We've been featured on Polygon! http://www.polygon.com/2013/12/25/5231746/regency-love
With Regency Love, you can create your own story and interact with the world around you. Would you dance, practise the piano, or perhaps embroider a handkerchief? Take tea with your mother, visit an old friend, or ask after a new acquaintance, who just so happens to own a rather fetching waistcoat? Walk in the woods with a dashing companion, or discuss poetry with a reserved gentleman friend? The choice is entirely yours!
- Three bachelors, with more to come
- An additional bachelor available as an in-app purchase
- 18 different character traits to express your unique personality
- 6 accomplishments to impress your suitors
- 50+ different possibilities for your story's ending
- Period-specific trivia and word games to broaden your knowledge of the British Regency
- A rich world of characters
"I’m actually head-over-heels for this app. It combines my love of video games, Jane Austen and my iPad, in a pretty much ‘dream come true’ fashion." — The Bennet Sisters (http://thebennetsisters.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/review-iphoneipad-app-game-regency-love-from-tea-for-three-studios/
"If any part of you is a romantic, if you love storytelling, if you were an English major, or any combination thereof, go get this game immediately. Tea for Three Studios has done an absolutely stunning job with Regency Love, and I can’t wait to see more from them." — Nerdy But Flirty (http://nerdybutflirty.com/2013/12/16/review-regency-love/
Experience Regency Love now!
If you're tweeting about Regency Love, please use the hashtag #RegencyLove to share your thoughts on the game—we'd absolutely love to know what you think! You can also find us on the following social media hangouts:
Facebook: /RegencyLove or /TeaForThreeStudios