Dungeon Tiles is a strategic puzzle game with minimalism and RPG elements in which players swipe the screen to collect swords, dragons, lives, and gold.
How to Play
Swipe the screen to move all tiles in the arena in the same direction. Combine tiles of the same color to score points. After each swipe, the total value of the combined tiles is added to a cumulative total for swords, dragons, lives, and gold displayed at the top of the screen and a battle begins. In the battle, swords reduce the “dragons” score and dragons reduce the “lives” score. The “swords” score decreases by the value used to attack the dragons. As dragons are slayed, the “experience” bar rises, and when it reaches the top the player improves his/her level. The game ends when no lives remain or the arena is full and no more tiles can be moved.
1. Combo: When three or more of the same tile are combined, the tiles disappear. Combine 3 tiles: 2 x points Combine 4 tiles: 4 x points Combine 5 tiles: 8 x points (only 5x5 mode)
2. Items: The gold collected during play can be exchanged for items. However, each item can only be used once. E.g. Remove all dragon tiles from the arena Multiply the number of lives by two
3. 2 Single Player Mode ( 4x4, 5x5 ):
4. Two Player Mode: When a player swipes the screen, all of his/her tiles and all of his/her opponents tiles move in the direction swiped. Players can disturb their opponent’s play by moving the opponent’s tiles in the same direction as their own. When three or more sword tiles are combined, one dragon tile is sent over to the opponent’s arena: this tactic can be used to alter the layout of the opponent’s arena and disturb his/her play.
5. vs.AI Mode: A player compete with AI(Computer). If it's hard to recognize AI's tiles, you can rotate all AI's tiles in the pause menu.
6. Game Center. Game Center leaderboards and achievements are supported.
7. Twitter. A player tweets his/her score after the game ends.
The game also provides a kind of math training since quick calculation skills are needed in order to obtain a high score.
Music by Amacha
Improved 4x4 tutorial. Bug fixed: A new tile appears in vs.AI Mode when no tiles move.