“Silly, exciting, well-balanced, and a fantastically good time (…) If you are looking for a fast, fun platformer, you'd be hard pressed to find anything better on mobile.” - Pocket Gamer, Gold Award.
“I just can. not. stop. playing. (…) This game is capital F fun.” - Touch Arcade, Game of the Week
Run, jump, and use devious weapons to become the fastest Runner of all time! Compete in breakneck, multiplayer races against friends and other people you don’t care about!
Embark on an outlandish tale of good and evil, Tortoise and Hare, and fight your way towards the Race of the World, the greatest race in history! The fate of the universe rests between your thumbs!
• Compete in action-packed, explosive multiplayer races!
• Run against your friends and other players around the world!
• Battle your way to victory with jetpacks, bombs, and hilariously vicious power-ups!
• Explore a wicked and wacky open world!
• Over 80 unique levels! Race in jolly jungles, floating islands, exotic temples, deadly lava pits, hallucinogenic mushrooms and rainbows
• Create and customize your character with hundreds of outfits!
• Play as a cat, a horse, a unicorn, a tree, a robot, or even a human as banal as you!
• Level up and unlock skills: Double Jump, Glide, Sprint, and maybe tickle!
• Stare at gorgeous pixel art until you understand the meaning of life!*
• Discover tons of Easter eggs and sometimes normal eggs, too!
• Enjoy exclamation points!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITYhttp://forum.rerunners.comhttp://facebook.com/rerunners
NEED SOME SUPPORT?
*Do not actually contact us with questions about the meaning of life. ReRunners does not offer psychological therapy as in-app purchase.
• ReRunners is compatible with the iPhone 5 or newer, iPad 3 or newer, and iPad mini 2 or newer.
• ReRunners is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
• A network connection is required to play.
• ReRunners is not affiliated with The Maze Runner, Forrest Gump, Runner Runner, fitness trackers, Fred Berry, Peanuts, BuzzFeed, run-of-the-mill endless runners, serial daters, walks of shame, Back to the Future or any digestive aids.