Indonesian Train Simulator is another high quality train simulation game from the stable of Highbrow Interactive, the creators of the mega-successful “Euro Train Simulator" and the path-breaking "Indian Train Simulator".
Indonesian Train Simulator features “Track Changing” and fully functional “Signalling System”. The game boasts a self-sufficient railroad environment where all trains coexist and operate just like in the real world. Dynamic track-changing and sophisticated path selection systems enable all the AI trains to function smartly without stepping on each others’ paths. Since players will now rely entirely on signalling and track changing switches, the paths they take will be one among an exponential set of possibilities. This means they will find themselves stopping their trains on any of the platforms available at each station.
“Drive” - where the player can design a scenario to their preference
“Play Now” - users will instantly begin a simulation put together with randomised preferences
“Career” - features uniquely designed missions
1. Track Change: A fully realised track changing functionality has been implemented, for the first time in a mobile train simulator.
2. Signal: Indonesian Train Sim makes use of fully functional signalling system. While waiting for the signal to turn Green, players will be able to see which other trains are currently occupying their path.
3. A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus. The categories are Speed, Station, Track Switch, Route, Signal.
4. Multiple weather and time options.
5. Passengers: Special attention has been given to create passengers who look and dress like Indonesians.
6. Stations: The stations were designed to capture the feel of being in any Indonesian railway station. From the kiosks to the advertisement boards, the attention to detail is extreme.
7. Types of locomotives: GE U18C, GE U20C, GE CC206
8. Types of coaches: Passenger and Freight coaches
9. Sound design has been carefully crafted keeping the hustle and bustle of modern Indonesia in mind. The train sounds are best in class.
10. Camera angles: multiple, interesting camera angles have been provided: Driver, Cabin, Overhead, Bird’s Eye, Reverse, Signal, Orbit and Passenger.
11. High quality graphics: The level of graphics has been pushed to new levels and anyone familiar with Indonesian routes will tell you how realistic the design is.
12. Available stations: Gambir, Karawang, Purwakarta, Bandung.
We already have a lot of new features planned ourselves for the upcoming updates, but feel free to suggest your own ideas in the comments section and the ones getting most number of responses will be made available very soon.
If you have any issue with the game, feel free to write to us and we assure you we will resolve them in an update. You do not have to give us a low rating to get our attention. As always, we are listening!
Like our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HighbrowInteractive/